For Seniors - We Make it Simple
- We select two Senior Specialist Realtors® who contact you to set up appointments to view your home
- The Senior Specialists assess the condition of your home
- Discuss any recent repairs or improvements completed
- Take photos of each room (not for marketing) for their analyses
- Address any concerns you may have regarding the real estate process
- Completing the price opinions
- The Senior Specialists will not give you a price on their first appointment
- They will each research your home at town hall and gather data from the Multiple Listing Service
- The Senior Specialists will complete a required 2 page analysis and submit it to your Senior Counselor
- Pearce Plus will review the two price opinions side-by-side for accuracy and pricing
- Pearce Plus will ask the two Senior Specialist Realtors® to set up second appointments with you to go over their pricing and marketing strategy. You choose one of the two Senior Specialists Realtors®
- Once listed, Pearce Plus requires monthly marketing reports from the Senior Specialist
- Pearce Plus stays in regular contact with you, the Senior Specialist Realtor® and the community you are moving into
By partnering with many varied resources, we ensure that you have access to moving and downsizing specialists who are reasonably priced and highly reputable.
These include painters and handymen for odd jobs, estate sale professionals, declutter experts, economical movers and packers and reputable charities for donations.
They provide an estimate, you hire them directly. Pearce Plus follows up to ensure you are happy with their service.