The Process for Retirement Communities
How does this process work?
- Simply contact Pearce Plus Senior Services to notify us that a senior has expressed interest in your community
- Our Senior Services Coordinator will contact the senior client to offer our services and to assess their needs
- Two Senior Specialist Realtors® will make contact with the client to arrange visits and complete market analyses of the home
- We will refer and coordinate outside services needed to sell the home, (i.e., downsizing, estate sale experts, etc...)
- The Senior Services Coordinator will communicate regularly with the senior and you, to update you on the progress of the move, relay any difficulties, and communicate any issues
- While you work with your senior clients to sell your community, we assist them with their personal moving concerns